“Give me a mobile marketing strategy or you’re fired.” This forceful was the title of the talk by Jason Grigsby, co-founder of Cloud Four and a specialist in mobile strategies, the conference Web 2.0 Expo San Francisco. MarketingDirecto.com is in the city that houses the headquarters of leading companies to bring you the most relevant event.
The motive is still one of the hottest technologies in the sector, thanks to the arrival of the iPhone and Android. In the U.S., access to Internet from doubling the phone the last year. People, and of course, advertisers are awakening to the reality to realize that “the mobile is the next big thing . How to create a good strategy to reach consumers through this support?
What NOT to do :
- Do not assume that consumers will download our application without
- Do not rely on Flash devices like the iPhone or iPad readers do not have this format, so our application can be out of reach of millions of consumers
- Do difficult to find the location of establishments: with the growth of geomarketing and geolocation applications, clearly putting the address of an establishment is becoming increasingly important
- Easy to use does not equal stupid
- Do not forget that the “U” in URL means “Universal”, the experts emphasized that this is not true, actually means “uniform”, but “universal” is more useful to explain the importance of simplifying the URL
YES What to do :
- Knowing your target audience and know what devices used: not everything is the iPhone, in fact, Grigsby said the sale of BlackBerrys has grown since the launch of Apple’s handset, as well as the Androids
- Going beyond traditional applications, SMS and MMS
- Launch applications add value to loyal customers
- There should be consistency of experience in mobile devices offline actions
- Understanding the mobile context: its unique qualities are that it is the most personal, carried it around, always on or geographic location that allows
To see pictures of the event, click here. In short, more information and videos of the most important conferences.