If we want to leave the situation of the unemployed to improve our career. Given the current crisis, find employment leads to greater difficulty. Here are some guidelines that will get you started:
- Flexibility: It is important that we expand the range of positions to which we wish to choose. The greater our diversity, the greater the chance of finding a job. And if he is unemployed, does not reject a job but their professional qualifications is higher than under it.
- Determine which companies you are interested and send spontaneous applications to them. This action, along with the response to offers of work, increase your chances.
- Compose a perfect resume. Of course, avoid spelling mistakes or lack of order and cleanliness in the presentation. Try not to be too long. Two pages is sufficient.
- Use the social and professional networks to introduce you to and contact with companies and others in your same situation. Inform friends and acquaintances of your job search to be a source of information for you about possible opportunities.
- Get ahead of the interview, anticipating possible questions and answers. Once you get to the interview, take care of your appearance, and controls both your speech and your nonverbal communication. The gestures and attitudes are as important as knowledge in a job interview. Do not be afraid to ask questions about aspects of the job you want to clarify. Prove your worth, but do not fall into complacency
And above all, do not give up. A door is not opened to the first, does not mean it will never open.