Posts Tagged ‘current business’
A profitable business will be successful only if it can sell more to earn more money.
There are several ways to sell more. There is for example the strategy of cross-selling or “cross selling” that is to sell more to existing customers but also strategies for increasing our customer base.
One such strategy is to get new customers for referrals that our current or former customers to give. The classic case is the patient’s dentist recommended a dentist to his friends.
The author of Duct Tape Marketing gives us 5 tips to carry out a strategy to gain new customers through referrals:
1. offer 100% refund. This first strategy is simple and consists of our existing customers say that for every new customer they bring us give 25% discount to a maximum of 100%.
2. Make partnership with a nonprofit entity. If you donate part of their income to a social cause some customers to seek help this social cause.
3. Share your content. If as part of their business has developed some reports or articles, try to disseminate them to other companies that can post them or provide them for free so customers will access their customers with their advertising. For example if you have an informative, tell another business that distributed free.
4. Be one get one free. This is very useful when the free version will cause new purchases.
5. Organize seminars and conferences where everyone wins. The idea is that you promote a conference where participants can get business opportunities to meet one another, they will attend to learn about these opportunities and you will be a speaker to hire expertise.
Useful tips that should apply to your current business. On the Internet it is also known as an affiliate program but has other different logic when using the internet platform.