Posts Tagged ‘Internet Marketing’
On the one hand we have the shy wave, which caused the feeling that something big was coming, in fact big wine with lots of noise, a lot of promotion, many viral marketing we help Google to make their campaigns, to bring Google to the list Wave Google service that very few use it, and on the other hand we have Google Buzz made ??noise, angered some users and other romantic joys of the search giant’s services.
But we must recognize the brilliance of the minds in charge of its marketing strategies , now we all know of the existence of Google and Google Buzz Wave, like it or not, are two free services that help communication between two or more persons in a simultaneously.
Doing a bit of memory, I remember when a friend noted that I was looking for information on yahoo said ” I’ll show a page that we used in college and shows better results, but do not tell anyone because it is a secret , “Oo, but the word” secret “was that I was the comment to my close friends with the same term” secret “, 6 or 7 months later I realized that Google was being widely used not only in my workplace but in state offices, private companies and students seeking “more accurate results.”
Today is no doubt that Google leads the search engine sector, followed by the newest search engine: ” Bing . ”
When he left Wave, I remember waiting for an invitation to test the product and give my views, but I was long, I have an account at Wave I do not use, so is Buzz , which many have labeled as the Google Twitter , a service intrusive seeks us out of Twitter to send messages through Gmail.
By having the feeling that what Google is good, or at least fashionable, feeling based on the use of its other services as the most popular search engine, Google Maps and Email (to mention only the most popular), usually newest associate Google with ” It’s Google, is good “, when the reality may say otherwise.
People who I have commented on Wave or with whom I wanted to establish communication with them through Wave, I have sent to Twitter or Facebook. Perhaps we have not seen or exploited the full potential of Google Wave, share and edit documents online, share videos, etc. Perhaps Google Wave is a bit ahead of its time, perhaps be the case with Google Buzz, maybe in the future Google Maps, Gmail pass the background as it is now the Hotmail or Yahoo mail, maybe … so only time will tell .
But we can be clear is that we have not learned enough about the Internet Giant, we have not seen their marketing strategies with a magnifying glass, we have used Ebooks Marketing, Viral Marketing Conferences, Marketing Video conferences, seminars, Marketing when we had a clear example of a successful internet marketing strategy with Google, who invites you to use their services but in a nontraditional way, If you want to wait to be invited.
At Google are not stupid, its strategy has made ??a real chair of Marketing, are clear that if their products are not pleasing the audience, simply go under, so what better way to introduce a product to market saturated communications solutions that create an expectation in the user?, and incidentally, it reshapes the technical problems that reach as many users of Google products fans already have a refined and almost no errors.
Personally, I see the marketing strategies of Google is truly a masterpiece, very risky, dangerous, but ultimately were able to capitalize on very well, which the “Gurus” have managed to extract its essence and taken advantage.
A marketing strategy can serve as the foundation of a marketing plan. A marketing plan contains a set of specific actions required to successfully implement a marketing strategy. For example: “Use a low cost product to attract consumers. Once our organization, via our low cost product, has established a relationship with consumers, our organization will sell additional, higher-margin products and services that enhance the consumer’s interaction with the low-cost product or service.”
A strategy consists of a well thought out series of tactics to make a marketing plan more effective. Marketing strategies serve as the fundamental underpinning by marketing plans designed to fill market needs and reach marketing objectives. Plans and objectives are generally tested for measurable results.
A marketing strategy often integrates an organization’s marketing goals, policies, and action sequences (tactics) into a cohesive whole. Similarly, the various strands of the strategy , which might include advertising, channel marketing, internet marketing, promotion and public relations can be orchestrated. Many companies cascade a strategy throughout an organization, by creating strategy tactics that then become strategy goals for the next level or group. Each one group is expected to take that strategy goal and develop a set of tactics to achieve that goal. This is why it is important to make each strategy goal measurable.
Marketing strategies are dynamic and interactive. They are partially planned and partially unplanned. See strategy dynamics.
5 Ideas for online marketing and promotion that entrepreneurs often use the internet (I told you not often used, not that there are people who use them):
1. Videos witty and funny. Are you sure that people want to see your face as you preach your products, your business or your “wisdom” as the leader of a cult? Everyone talks about marketing with videos but they just happen to make funny videos with some wit and style of a short film or just making your cat talking.
2. Blogging as a group. People go about their business, your blog, your facebook, its all … but rarely noticed and studied the possibilities for joint efforts towards the same goal. Blogging on the same subject or related subjects among various authors is a form of exposure should be distributed online and multiplying results.
3. Offline local advertising. Online advertising is the most cost effective if you know it there, but many online entrepreneurs never close look around … newspapers, magazines and local radio stations can also be a good way of promoting effective and inexpensive.
4. Seek alliances in the clouds. There is some apprehension in seeking alliances with gandes popular portals or entrepreneurs and experts. I know many are stupid, they believe the kings of the world and are too busy to make the case, but that does not mean do not try and look up at the time of making your wedding and proposals. If you trust in yourself and in your projects will be surprised at the results, there are people up there who recognize the work “small” but well done.
5. Campaigning for “at least 5 steps.” 5 steps before a sale can not only increase your income, but your popularity and prestige and your guests back. Educate, inform, advise, give, help, off-topic relationships sales, etc … can be some of these 5 steps.