Posts Tagged ‘Pareto principle’
- Extra confidence in your prospects so that they later will buy from you. Use a good reference from people which has become your customers, so they can see who Just who has become your customers, give also guarantees or guarantee to them, and so forth.
- Build your opt-in list so that visitors to your sitecan enroll for e-books, software, contest, or something free that can be exchanged by e-mail address them, because psychologically they would rather get something A good free although they can buy.
- Do not forget the principle 80-20 rule, meaning that 80% of the content of your site must contain information or things in general preferred to the visitors while the remaining 20% or less contains profiles your company and your products or services marketed.
- Strive if your customers buy something from you, theyget some or a little of what their message thingit can be in the form of something that they could get for online.